Pay My Bill?
Willistown Township has an online payment option for sewer payments and building and zoning permits. Other balances owed to the Township may be paid using a check. If you are mailing a payment and you would like a receipt, please be sure to include a self addressed, stamped envelope and both copies of your bill.
Building and Zoning Permits
- Online payments preferred for all permits. There are no additional fees to pay online.
- Payment may be made in person at the Township Administrative Offices 688 Sugartown Road, Malvern, PA 19355. Due to COVID-19, the office is by appointment only. There is a secure lockbox next to the front and rear doors to drop off checks.
Real Estate Tax
- Please visit the Chester County Treasurer's Office to pay online and read the FAQ section.
- *NEW* Payments can be made online by visiting www.xpressbillpay.com. You will need a copy of the bill for initial account set up.
- Payments can be made through your online banking institution. Please be sure to include your account number on your payment.
- Payments may be mailed to: Willistown Township, Payment Processing Center, PO Box 900, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062-0900. Please be sure to include a copy of your bill with your payment.
- Payments may also be made in person at the Willistown Township Administrative Offices. Please be sure to include a copy of your bill with your payment. Only checks are accepted at this time. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please use the secure lockbox next to the front and rear doors to drop off checks.