- How Do I...
- Pay My Bill
Pay My Bill?
Willistown Township has an online payment option for sewer payments and building and zoning permits. Other balances owed to the Township may be paid using a check. If you are mailing a payment and you would like a receipt, please be sure to include a self addressed, stamped envelope and both copies of your bill.
Building and Zoning Permits
- Online payments preferred for all permits. There are no additional fees to pay online.
- Payment may be made in person at the Township Administrative Offices 688 Sugartown Road, Malvern, PA 19355. Due to COVID-19, the office is by appointment only. There is a secure lockbox next to the front and rear doors to drop off checks.
Real Estate Tax
- Please visit the Chester County Treasurer's Office to pay online and read the FAQ section.
- *NEW* Payments can be made online by visiting www.xpressbillpay.com. You will need a copy of the bill for initial account set up.
- Payments can be made through your online banking institution. Please be sure to include your account number on your payment.
- Payments may be mailed to: Willistown Township, Payment Processing Center, PO Box 900, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062-0900. Please be sure to include a copy of your bill with your payment.
- Payments may also be made in person at the Willistown Township Administrative Offices. Please be sure to include a copy of your bill with your payment. Only checks are accepted at this time. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please use the secure lockbox next to the front and rear doors to drop off checks.