How do I get rid of my...?

To dispose of large household items contact your hauler to see if they will schedule a pick up. Another option for Chester County residents is the Lanchester Landfill located in Narvon, PA run by the Chester County Solid Waste Authority. For a list of no fee recyclables and fee based recyclables please visit.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get rid of my...?
2. Where can I take my prescription drugs?
3. Where do I get a recycling bin?
4. What do I do with old latex paint?
5. How do I set up trash service?